Reporting directly to the Engagement Team Leader, the Marketing Officer will provide marketing support in all areas of marketing and communication for MORE OPPORTUNITIES. Working as part of a dynamic, supportive team, the role will be responsible for:
- Social media management
- Website management (WordPress)
- Driving digital engagement and brand awareness through our website and online advertising
- Content creation and copywriting
- Developing marketing materials including brochures, both print and online
- Updating and maintaining marketing templates and standards ensuring brand conformity
- Developing ideas and materials to support business development activities.
- Event management – attending expos and networking events
- Measurement and reporting on campaign performance
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or industry experience in marketing or advertising
- Understanding of marketing and communication strategies with a digital and social media focus
- Proven experience in digital or social media marketing, SEO/SEM, database marketing, copywriting, email campaigns, display advertising & web analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise competing demands.
- Knowledge of how the NDIS and the community sector works will be highly regarded.
You are also smart, dependable, honest, respectful and must represent the brand of MORE OPPORTUNITIES as something that stands apart in the sector; be willing to take direction from management and want to build on your existing strengths. If that sounds like you, then put your hand up!
What we offer:
Supportive and friendly working environment
Fun activities that you can be take part in, including playing musical instruments, games, community activities, access to Rec centers.
Free on-site parking
Diverse and inclusive organisation