As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it’s on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Join our collaborative ANZ sales team as a technical sales expert (predominantly focussed on RMM) and identify solutions for our IT service provider partners. Remote for the time being, our Sydney office is based in Darling Harbour.
A Look Inside The Job!
- Gather Partner technology needs, create solution proposals, presentations & other communication to help Partner succeed and document all activity in SFDC (Salesforce.com)
- Become a technical specialist on Datto’s Business Management product suite, specifically RMM (Remote Monitoring Management)
- Support sales team in small to medium size deals to meet or exceed sales targets
- Opportunity planning with sales team
- Deliver high quality technical demos, POCs, combat competitive threats and educate Partner on Datto key values and benefits
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of product, certifications and competitive landscape and contribute to competitive intel & objection handling
- Facilitate smooth transition from sales to delivery including appropriate documentation and review trial escalations
- Own and review Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly KPIs w/ Manager. Setup coaching meeting w/ mentor
- Support tech webinars for partners/customers, industry and Datto-sponsored marketing events.
What will you bring?
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills to convey thoughts/technology effectively and convincingly, and the ability to negotiate outcomes that gain support of all parties
- Strong desire to go in-depth on technical solutions, Datto products and new technologies.
- Demonstrates strong questioning techniques and ability to work as a team on large volume of deals
- Strong and experienced solution selling skills to understand identified needs, using a methodical and logical approach to addressing them
- High degree of creativity/resourcefulness with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated success developing client relationships
Datto – A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Private health insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.