Successful candidates must be willing to deliver a range of cleaning services from including;
- General cleaning of designated areas, scrubbing, dusting, mopping, etc.;
- Manual handling and lifting of equipment;
- The removal of rubbish from internal bins
Our cleaners are the face of BIC Services and play a pivotal role in delivering the service’s commitment we have made to our clients.
- Professional cleaning experience (essential)
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Motivated, punctual and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in cleaning
- Knowledge of floor equipment and maintenance essential
- Have a strong focus on time management and attention to detail
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent presentation
- Must be reliable, flexible, and adaptable
- Good command of English language and writing skills
The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, achieve the highest level of safety, quality of work, and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture;
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements.